Program Introduction Meeting – LIVE WEBINAR
June 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
If you are considering adoption, the first step is to attend a Program Introduction meeting. These meetings are free to the public. This meeting will be a live webinar. Pre-registration is required. This can be completed by clicking “find out more” and scrolling to “register here” link.
The following topics are covered at Program Introduction Meetings:
- ACI adoption programs and services
- Application and home study process
- Fee schedules
- Requirements to qualify as adoptive parents in Illinois
- Our agency history, philosophy and approach to adoption
- Question and answer period
ACI program staff is available to briefly address family-specific questions at breaks and after the presentation. The meetings are conducted in a candid and open atmosphere, and questions are encouraged. Following the Program Introduction Meeting, families are welcome to schedule an individual consultation with an ACI staff member free of charge.