Domestic Home Study Services
Domestic Home Study Only Program
All Illinois families are required to obtain a home study from an Illinois licensed child welfare agency. Adoption Center of Illinois provides home study services for Illinois prospective adoptive parents who are working with other placing resources (agencies, consultants, or attorneys).
ACI’s all-inclusive Phase I fee includes the following:
- Initial Application Interview
- Home Study
- Adoption Education/Training
- Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- Up to five post-placement/adoption reports for one child
- Court report if required for an adoption finalization
Please call 773.334.2300 if you have specific questions about our Domestic Home Study Services program. We would be happy to speak with you.
The first step for all programs is submitting an ACI Application with the Program Phase I fee. Please visit our Program Fees and Documents Page to view detailed fees for each specific program.