Adoption Center of Illinois offers training classes on issues relevant to the adoption process and parenting an adopted child. All classes are open to the public and pre-registration is required.
Unless otherwise noted in course descriptions, classes are:
- Free to ACI families, including alumni
- $30 per person for non-ACI families
- (non-refundable; Please call the office at 773.334.2300 to pay with credit card)
- Located at ACI’s office – 5828 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60660 unless otherwise noted in description
- Not appropriate for children of any age to attend
ACI Adoptive Parent Training Requirements:
Prospective adoptive parents are required to complete training that is specifically geared toward the type of adoption they are pursuing and their identified adoption expectations.
- ACI’s Domestic Adoption Training Requirements
- ACI’s International Adoption Training Requirements
- ACI’s Waiting Child Services Training Plan
Please find more information about our Upcoming Classes and register today!