View scheduled Upcoming Classes and register today!
Adoption Center of Illinois offers training classes on issues relevant to the adoption process and parenting an adopted child. All classes are open to the public and pre-registration is required.
Unless otherwise noted in course descriptions, classes are:
- Free to ACI families, including alumni
- $30 per person for non-ACI families
- (non-refundable; Please call the office at 773.334.2300 to pay with credit card)
- Located at ACI’s office – 5828 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60660 unless otherwise noted in description
- Not appropriate for children of any age to attend
ACI Adoptive Parent Training Requirements:
Prospective adoptive parents are required to complete training that is specifically geared toward the type of adoption they are pursuing and their identified adoption expectations.