Considering Adoption in Dekalb, Illinois
An adoption counselor will travel to the Dekalb area and meet wherever is most convenient and comfortable for you. For example, a possible meeting place could be a local cafe or park, if the weather is nice. We have helped hundreds of people explore the option of adoption. Whether you are facing an unplanned pregnancy or considering placing an older child – we are here to help you understand your options.
- We respect your right to privacy and your contact with us is kept confidential.
- Our services are available to you at no cost.
- Our counselors are available 24 hours a day to answer any questions.
You will find that on the Internet there are many adoption agencies who will offer to provide services to you. However, many of these places are NOT located in Illinois.
The following are some questions we suggest you should ask:
- Are you licensed in Illinois?
- For how many years have you been offering adoption services to birth parents in this area?
- Do I have to travel to meet in person with a counselor?
Learn more about how ACI can help you, please CONTACT US.